Payroll Deduction Registration
• Employees must be eligible for benefits in order to register for payroll deduction parking.
• Parking is $60 per month for all faculty/staff parking decks and lots with payroll deduction.
• If you are bi-weekly, the deduction is $30 each pay period.
• A pro-rated payment may be required for the current month with the pre-taxed payroll deduction starting the following month or depending on your pay schedule.
• Employees are required to return permits to avoid a$25 non-return/lost fee.
Payroll Deduction Assignments
Parking Services assigns parking based on both proximity and availability. (Click on the deck/lot below for building assignments)
[accordion] [item title="S-Deck"]Alumni Hall, Arts & Humanities, Classroom South, Counseling Center, Langdale Hall, Kell Hall, Library South & North, Urban Life, Sports Arena, Sparks Hall, Student Center, Petit Science Center[/item] [item title="G Deck"] Aderhold, Andrew Young, College of Business, Natural Science Center, College of Education, One Park Place, School of Music, 10 Park Place [/item] [item title="M Deck (Special Approval Required)"] Parking facility for Professional Administration, President, Provost, VP's, Student & Visitors ONLY [/item [item title="K, N, S Deck"] Part-Time Instructors, Temporary Employees, Vendors, Contractors (Faculty and Staff may park if S-Deck is full) [/item] [item title="B, I, L, U Lot"] Assigned based on availability and location of employee's primary office [/item] [item title="E, H Lot"] Handicapped parking with state-issued handicap parking permit [/item] [item title="Equitable Building Deck"] Rialto Center for the Arts and School of Music [/item] [item title="75 Piedmont Lot"] 75 Piedmont Building [/item] [item title="T Deck"] 25 Park Place and 75 Piedmont [/item] [item title="Piedmont North, University Commons"] Permit issued through Housing [/item] [/accordion]