- Department sponsored visitors should have a Visitor Request Form submitted and processed prior to parking on campus.
- Visitors to Perimeter Campuses must obtain a temporary parking decal from the PatherCard Office to avoid Citation.
- Contractors/vendors should contact Parking and Transportation to obtain a Budget Card or Parking Permit.
Visitor Parking Fee
As a visitor, you may park in designated visitor parking locations for an entry fee of $10.00 Monday through Friday.
For Georgia State University associated purposes, visitors may park in the G Deck, K Deck, N Deck, and T Deck (visitors must be approved to park in G deck before 4:00p.m., Mon-Fri).
Parking deck G is the only deck that is open to parkers during the weekend. Only certain entrances at G deck are open for free admission on the weekend to approved visitors, Students, Faculty, and Staff. Collins Street entrance to G Deck (across from the Sports Arena) is open on Saturday from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm, and 11:00 am to 10:00 pm on Sunday. Central is only open on Saturdays from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Visitor requests can be made online by department administrators at parking.gsu.edu. Please allow 48 hours for approval.
Visitors to Perimeter Campuses
Contractors/Vendors Parking Fees
- $3.50 per entry with a Budget Card
- $10.00 per entry without a parking permit or Budget Card
- $65.00 per month with a valid parking permit (subject to prior approval). Permits must be prepaid in advance with a 3-month minimum.
Contractors/vendors should contact Parking and Transportation at 404-413-9500 to obtain a Budget Card or Parking Permit.
Visitor parking is available Monday through Friday on a limited basis in all University parking decks for a fee with the most favorable option for visitor parking in the T Deck, K Deck, N Deck, and G Deck. Department sponsored visitors should have a Visitor Request Form submitted and processed prior to parking on campus.
On weekends, visitors to downtown campus should park only in the G Deck, unless otherwise authorized by the University. For Georgia State University associated purposes, on weekends only, visitors may park in the G Deck for free, provided entry is at the Collins Street entrance to G Deck (across from the Sports Arena) during regular hours of operation.
Visitors of Perimeter campuses must park in designated Visitors Parking area. Violators will be ticketed.
University Bookstore Building
66 Courtland St. SE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Georgia State University
Parking & Transportation
P.O. Box 3971
Atlanta, GA 30302-3971