- Department sponsored visitors should have a Visitor Request Form submitted and processed prior to parking on campus.
- Visitors to Perimeter Campuses must obtain a temporary parking decal from the PatherCard Office to avoid Citation.
- Contractors/vendors should contact Parking and Transportation to obtain a Budget Card or Parking Permit.
Visitor Parking Fee
As a visitor, you may park in designated visitor parking locations for an entry fee of $10.00 Monday through Friday.
For Georgia State University associated purposes, visitors may park in the G Deck, K Deck, N Deck, and T Deck (visitors must be approved to park in G deck before 4:00p.m., Mon-Fri).
Parking deck G is the only deck that is open to parkers during the weekend. Only certain entrances at G deck are open for free admission on the weekend to approved visitors, Students, Faculty, and Staff. Collins Street entrance to G Deck (across from the Sports Arena) is open on Saturday from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm, and 11:00 am to 10:00 pm on Sunday. Central is only open on Saturdays from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Visitor requests can be made online by department administrators at parking.gsu.edu. Please allow 48 hours for approval.
Visitors to Perimeter Campuses
Contractors/Vendors Parking Fees
- $3.50 per entry with a Budget Card
- $10.00 per entry without a parking permit or Budget Card
- $65.00 per month with a valid parking permit (subject to prior approval). Permits must be prepaid in advance with a 3-month minimum.
Contractors/vendors should contact Parking and Transportation at 404-413-9500 to obtain a Budget Card or Parking Permit.
Visitor parking is available Monday through Friday on a limited basis in all University parking decks for a fee with the most favorable option for visitor parking in the T Deck, K Deck, N Deck, and G Deck. Department sponsored visitors should have a Visitor Request Form submitted and processed prior to parking on campus.
On weekends, visitors to downtown campus should park only in the G Deck, unless otherwise authorized by the University. For Georgia State University associated purposes, on weekends only, visitors may park in the G Deck for free, provided entry is at the Collins Street entrance to G Deck (across from the Sports Arena) during regular hours of operation.
Visitors of Perimeter campuses must park in designated Visitors Parking area. Violators will be ticketed.