ADA parking locations on campus are only for drivers with state-issued disability license plates or state-issued disability placards. Individuals with either identification may park in any unoccupied ADA parking space on campus. The standard parking rates apply for all parking spaces including ADA spaces.
Drivers with temporary impairments that limit their mobility cannot be granted access to legally designated ADA parking spaces on campus. These individuals may be assigned to or granted temporary parking in a lot or deck closer to their destination if they can provide the following documentation to Parking & Transportation:
- A medical doctor’s letter must be on file at the Parking & Transportation office before an individual is given this specific temporary parking permit. An original letter from the individual’s doctor must be written on the physician’s letterhead, dated and signed by the doctor. (Signature from a nurse, intern, physician’s assistant or written on a prescription pad will not be valid.)
- The original letter must state the following:
- The expected duration of the condition (with starting date and ending date)
- A statement as to the patient needing special arrangement for parking
U Lot is available to students, faculty and staff with a valid handicap permit and approval from Parking & Transportation. U Lot can be accessed from Decatur Street.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
The rates to park at on-campus parking locations are:
- $10 for visitors or students without a PantherCard
- $5 per entry with a valid PantherCard
- $4 per entry with PantherCash
- $3 per entry after 4 p.m. in all decks and lots with PantherCash
- $18 per semester for Motorcycles/Mopeds at G Deck.
- $215 per semester in the M Deck with a valid parking permit (no overnight parking allowed)
Student parking at Center Parc Stadium’s Green Lot is free (provided through the Student Transportation Fee) for registered vehicles. Parking restrictions may apply based on special events. Follow @GSUParking on Twitter for the latest parking schedule.
Parking fees are subject to change.