Payroll Deduction Parking Permit
Payroll Deduction Registration
• Employees must be eligible for benefits in order to register for payroll deduction parking.
• Parking is $55 per month for all faculty/staff parking decks and lots with payroll deduction.
• If you are bi-weekly, the deduction is $27.50 each pay period.
• A pro-rated payment may be required for the current month with the pre-taxed payroll deduction starting the following month or depending on your pay schedule.
• Employees are required to return permits to avoid a$25 non-return/lost fee.
Payroll Deduction Assignments
Parking Services assigns parking based on both proximity and availability. (Click on the deck/lot below for building assignments)
Alumni Hall, Arts & Humanities, Classroom South, Counseling Center, Langdale Hall, Kell Hall, Library South & North, Urban Life, Sports Arena, Sparks Hall, Student Center, Petit Science CenterAderhold, Andrew Young, College of Business, Natural Science Center, College of Education, One Park Place, School of Music, 10 Park PlaceParking facility for Professional Administration, President, Provost, VP's, Student & Visitors ONLY [/itemAssigned based on availability and location of employee's primary officeHandicapped parking with state-issued handicap parking permitRialto Center for the Arts and School of Music75 Piedmont Building25 Park Place and 75 Piedmont