Student Parking Fees
The rates to park at on-campus parking locations are:
• $7.00 for visitors or students without a parking permit or budget card
• $5.00 per entry with a valid Georgia State University student parking permit
• $3.50 per entry with a valid Georgia State University student Parking Budget Card
• $2.00 per entry after 4 PM in all decks and lots with a valid Georgia State University student parking permit
• $18.00 per semester for Motorcycles/Mopeds at G deck
• $400.00 per semester in the Loft Deck for Lofts, Freshman Hall, and Greek Housing tenants (includes 24/7 overnight parking)
• T Deck – Under construction, limited to approved permits only.
• $215.00 per semester in the M Deck with a valid parking permit (no overnight parking allowed)
• $215.00 per semester in the Loft Deck with a valid non-resident parking permit (no overnight parking allowed)
Student parking at Georgia State Stadium’s Blue lot is free (provided through the Student Transportation Fee) for registered vehicles with a valid parking permit. Parking restrictions may apply based on special events. Follow us at GSUParking on Twitter for the latest parking schedule.
(Parking fees subject to change)
All parking permits and budget cards (with the exception of one day visitor parking passes) are to be returned to Parking and Transportation when the permit period or payroll deduction period expires, or upon termination of enrollment or employment, to avoid a $25 fee.